The Australia-Brazil Chamber of Commerce
Who we are
Established in 1978 in Sydney, the ABCC is a non-profit entity with representatives around Australia. Working in conjunction with our sister Chamber in Brazil with head office in Sao Paulo (Camara Official de Comercio Brasil - Australia (COCBA) and with the Brazilian Consulate and Embassy in Australia as well as the Australian Consulate and Embassy in Brazil. The ABCC provides a vast network in these two countries encompassing both private and government sectors. The ABCC is also supporting by COALAR (Council on Australia Latin America Relations), AUSTRADE (Australian Export Agency) and many Federation of Industries and Commerce in Brazil and Australia.
The ABCC seeks to:
Services and Benefits
- ABCC Newsletter
- Assistance in identification of goods and services.
- Invitation to Seminars, Workshops and Webinars.
- Networking events
- Trade Missions
- Participation in Trade Shows and Fairs
- Marketing through our website and newsletter.
- Letters of introduction to relevant Chambers of Commerce, Government Bodies and others...