MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND SERVICES
The ABCC assists members in identification of:
- Goods and services in Brazil.
- Business and investment opportunities.
- Suppliers, buyers, potential partners in Brazil and Australia.
- Information on taxes, customs, freight and legal issues.
- Market Research.
Providing members with:
- Seminars, background information, business events and briefings by Australian government trade officials and visiting representatives from Brazil and Australia.
- Inward and outward Trade Missions and official visits.
- Participation in Trade Fairs and Exhibitions.
- Quarterly newsletter featuring updates on many issues including Trade, Economy, Politics, Education, Sport, Legal, Mining, Agribusiness, Environment and Culture.
- Regular business e-newsletters.
- Periodic reports on new products, taxation and business practices.
- Letter of introduction to relevant Chamber of Commerce, prior to visit to Brazil or Australia.
- Chamber representation in commercial and trade forums and government briefings.
- Events to provide networking opportunities with potential business partners in trade and commerce in Australia and in association with other Latin American Chamber of Commerce
Annual Membership - Membership level
- Individual & Small Business membership $240.00
- Corporate membership (Companies with more than 50 employees) $450