MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND SERVICES
The ABCC assists members in identification of:
- Goods and services in Brazil.
- Business and investment opportunities.
- Suppliers, buyers, potential partners in Brazil and Australia.
- Information on taxes, customs, freight and legal issues.
- Market Research.
Providing members with:
- Seminars, background information, business events and briefings by Australian government trade officials and visiting representatives from Brazil and Australia.
- Discounted network, trade events and promotions.
- Quarterly newsletter featuring updates on many issues including Trade, Economy, Politics, Education, Sport, Legal, Mining, Agribusiness, Environment and Culture.
- Regular business e-newsletters.
- Opportunity to publish articles in our Newsletter and website blog.
- Opportunity to conceive, develop and collaborate with us and other members in industry events.
- Network with our Members and provide internal promotions and discounts to each other.
- Participation in Trade Fairs and Exhibitions.
- Company logo and business blurb displayed in our Members Directory (exclusive to Corporate and SME's members).
- Periodic reports on new products, taxation and business practices.
- Letter of introduction to relevant Chamber of Commerce, prior to visit to Brazil or Australia.
- Chamber representation in commercial and trade forums and government briefings.
- Events to provide networking opportunities with potential business partners in trade and commerce in Australia and in association with other Latin American Chamber of Commerce.
BECOME A MEMBER - ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (1 July to 30 June)
3 Membership levels:
- Individual $200.00
- SME's (small and medium businesses) $290.00
- Corporate (companies with more than 20 employees) $550
(New online membership will be launched in February 2019)