The Australia-Brazil Chamber of Commerce Inc.
Who we are
Established in 1978 in Sydney, the ABCC is a registered Australian not-for-profit association (NFP) with board representatives in almost every Australian State.
We work in collaboration with our sister Chamber in Brazil with head office in Sao Paulo (Camara Official de Comercio Brasil - Australia (COCBA) and with the Brazilian Consulate and Embassy in Australia as well as the Australian Consulate and Embassy in Brazil.
The ABCC provides a vast network of connections in Australia and Brazi encompassing both private and government sectors. The ABCC also collaborates with COALAR (Council on Australia Latin America Relations), AUSTRADE (Australian Export Agency) and many Federation of Industries and Commerce in Brazil and Australia.
The ABCC seeks to:
Services and Benefits
- ABCC Quarterly Newsletter.
- Assistance in identification of goods and services.
- Invitation to Seminars, Workshops and Webinars.
- Networking events.
- Trade Missions.
- Participation in Trade Shows and Fairs.
- Marketing through our website/social media and newsletter.
- Letters of introduction to relevant Chambers of Commerce, Government Bodies and others...